Civil Service World is the fortnightly newspaper for the senior civil service. Each issue contains:
- Exclusive interviews with senior civil servants and agency chiefs
- The latest news on policy, departmental, and careers-related issues
- High-quality features examining the work of public management and policy development
- In-depth analysis of topical issues in governance and politics
- Unrivalled coverage of key issues by civil servants, politicians and industry insiders
To contact our editorial team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7593 5587
To contact our commercial team, please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7593 5606
To subscribe to Civil Service World, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7593 5758
Civil Service World and Civil Service Live Network are published by Dods, a political information, publishing, events and communications business operating in both the UK and Europe. Dods specialises in services designed for organisations wishing to understand and engage with Parliament, the Civil Service, the wider public sector and the public affairs community.
For more information on Dods click here.