From fostering future leaders and providing a forum for staff inputs to driving innovation, supporting diversity and realising inclusion across the business, numerous strategic and social benefits exist to support the development and growth of staff networks and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
On 5th December, join us for ‘Fostering Staff Networks & ERGs: Engaging Staff and Driving Business Goals’ to learn from expert speakers about ensuring the success of staff networks in your organisation, from inception to maturation.
You will discover how to maximise the impact and outreach of your networks, ensuring they become valuable contributors to company policy, practice and culture.
Previous speakers include:
- Cherron Inko-Tariah MBE, Author, ‘The Incredible Power of Staff Networks'; Consultant and Coach, The Power of Staff Networks
- Bernadette Thompson OBE, Co-Chair, Race to the Top Grade 6/7 network; Deputy Director, Ministry of Housing Communities and Local Government
- David Pearson, Inclusive Leadership Expert, former Director Global Inclusion & Diversity, KPMG
- Brendan Roach, Director of Strategy and Networkology, PurpleSpace
- Rob Neil OBE, Director, Krystal Alliance & Former Civil Servant
- Karen Harvey-Cooke, Chair of Enfys the LGBT+ staff network, Cardiff University
- Vanessa Vallely OBE, Managing Director, WeAreTheCity; Founder of Gender Networks
- Kate Lalor, Chair, Cross Government Social Mobility Network; Transition Taskforce, Cabinet Office
- Jag Singh, Vice President, National Sikh Police Association
- Madiha Sajid, Equalities, Diversity & Inclusion Practitioner; and (Previous) Chair, UCL Parents & Carers Network
- Learn about the business and individual benefits of staff networks for your organisation
- Bring new, innovative ideas about how to maximise the success and benefits of staff networks back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear about best practice in creating and developing a staff network from leading figures
- Receive event recordings and presentations for your reference after the event
- This event is CPD certified, and contributes to your professional development.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in developing a thriving staff network within their organisation, including employers, staff network leads, motivated employees, HR managers/officers, wellbeing officers, senior managers, consultants, trade unions and representative groups.