Financing the reinvention of affordable housing
How can the UK finance an affordable housing revolution? Join us for a free-to-attend virtual panel debate, where our expert panel will be exploring how affordable housing can contribute to Levelling Up and support the next phase of Britain’s recovery.
New-build affordable housing is energy efficient and can cut housing waiting lists – two of today’s key challenges for all tiers of government. This webinar – in partnership with Legal & General – will bring together key thinkers to consider how local government, metro-mayors, universities, businesses, and investors can work together to deliver new housing and improve urban regeneration.
The panel conversation will consider the realities of Levelling Up, looking at issues such as:
- What is the most effective way to scale up the provision of affordable housing across the country?
- What can be done to attract pension funds and other investors to affordable housing and to Levelling Up?
- How can Levelling Up contribute to net zero by 2050?
- What kind of innovations are needed to boost the supply of affordable housing?
- How does affordable housing fit into urban regeneration?
To see our speakers and to register, please click here.