The Social Housing White Paper and Building Safety reforms necessitate the development of a successful resident engagement strategy going forwards. It will also be an essential requirement under the new Social Housing Regulator.
Non-compliance with new standards will result in unlimited fines along with reputation-damaging publication of results. Housing providers must act now to develop their approach to resident engagement and ensure they are putting the right measures in place.
Join us to understand how to best develop your resident engagement strategy. You will get an up-to-date brief on the latest reforms the social housing sector faces, explore good practice from providers with successful engagement strategies in place and understand the best way to rebalance the landlord-tenant relationship.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Sarah Dicker, Head of Social Housing Regulation, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Sarah Carpenter, HEO - Social Housing Regulation, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Yvonne Davies, Managing Director, Scrutiny & Empowerment Partners Ltd
- Joyce Ward, Chair, Resident Board Partnership, Sovereign Housing
- Eamon Mcgoldrick, Managing Director, National Federation of ALMOs
- Anne-Marie Bancroft, Customer Engagement Manager, Salix Homes
- Aasia Nisar, Head of Resident Engagement, Sovereign Housing
- Monica Barnes, Chair - Resident Strategy Group, Optivo