Civil Service Reform: Next Steps
Reform of the Civil Service is once again under the spotlight.
From its recruitment and training function, to finding new ways to create and implement effective and efficient policies. The appetite for transformation of the modus operandi, evolutionary or revolutionary is gathering momentum. Join your colleagues from across central Government on Tuesday 28th April in Central London and explore the potential reforms and how they will impact your role.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Transforming the Government’s modus operandi in 2020 and beyond
- Addressing the opportunities and existing challenges to secure the brightest minds
- Transforming and re-approaching delivery and capacity for change
- Illustrating parts of the Civil Service already ahead of the curve
- Boosting predictive and accurate decision making
- Placing the citizen at the heart of government