Senior leaders in public sector organisations are increasingly aware of the importance of data-driven change to deliver better, more efficient services. But after three tumultuous years in government, digital and data professionals know that change can only happen through a constant focus on championing not only the importance of good systems and governance but the practical results that flow when data is used effectively.
In this webinar, Civil Service World is teaming up with Civica and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport to support DDAT professionals as they seek to champion better data use across government. Attendees will gather insights on data in action across the public sector and hear an update on progress towards the National Data Strategy's vision of creating "a world-leading data economy" in the UK.
With panellists from across government and beyond, the webinar will provide a space for reflection on DDAT work and consider how leaders can support the NDS while continuing to drive meaningful change in their own organisations.
The panellists will discuss:
- The latest update and monitoring information on the National Data Strategy
- Insights from Civica & Civil Service World’s research on data strategies across government
- How departments can work with their stakeholders to improve data ecosystems
- Examples of data-use in action and lessons for other policy areas
- The role of digital professionals in championing data use across departments
- How the NDS links with, and supports, government’s Digital and Data Roadmap
- Key challenges and opportunities to look for in 2023