Senior lecturers in law from The Open University and HJT have joined immigration tribunal judge Mark Symes in a webinar discussing the complexities of handling immigration casework.
On the panel are:
- Mark Symes, Barrister and immigration tribunal judge
- David Jones, Barrister from HJT
- Carol Howells, Senior lecturer in law
- Edwin Parks, Barrister and Senior Lecturer in Law
- Antonia Randall-Brandwood, experienced immigration consultant and trainer
Fill in the form below to watch on-demand, and you'll see the panellists share their wealth of knowledge and experience on how effective training can increase efficiency in handling cases.