In its 7th year, the National Security Summit will host a high-level discussion and essential update on strategy and policy developments to keep UK citizens safe.
As the UK establishes it's position on the global stage, in anticipation of the Government's Integrated Review of Security, Defence, Development and Foreign Policy - this is a pivotal moment for how the nation thinks about National Security.
Join senior stakeholders and leaders responsible for defining and delivering national security to review the priorities for the year ahead and take this first opportunity to discuss the implications of the Integrated Review.
Book delegate ticket.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ben Wallace MP, Secretary of State for Defence
- Commissioner Ian Dyson, Commissioner, City of London Police
- Katy Bourne OBE, Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
- Lord Grimstone of Boscobel Kt, Minister for Investment, DfIT & BEIS
- Jon Simmons, Head of Protection, Irregular Migration and Asylum Analysis, Home Office Analysis and Insight
- Sir Paul Stephenson Kt QPM, Fmr. Commissioner, Metropolitan Police (Chair)
Click here to read the full Agenda.