Reimagine Challenge Finale
The fourth year of the Cabinet Office and KPMG’s Reimagine Challenge to find innovative, deliverable and implementable solutions to some of the most pressing policy challenges facing government public services today reaches its peak on 5 February.
Over many months, four teams of civil servants have worked to develop innovative ideas to four fully diverse topics covering:
- -- capitalising on the opportunities being created by the UK aid budget to invest in developing markets;
- -- improving access for everybody to healthy, affordable and sustainable grown products;
- -- increasing the number, diversity and status of volunteers in law enforcement and;
- -- increasing the public’s basic digital skills.
The finale event will see the four teams presenting their solutions to an audience of civil servants and a high profile judging panel led by John Manzoni, Civil Service Chief Executive and Cabinet Office Permanent Secretary, and Nicholas Fox, UK Head of Government, KPMG.
The other judges are:
- Antonia Romeo, Permanent Secretary, Department for International Trade
- Matthew Rycroft, Permanent Secretary, Department for International Development
- Sarah Healey, Permanent Secretary, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Scott McPherson, Director General, Crime Police and Fire Group
- Ian Hopkins, Chief Constable, Great Manchester Police
- David Kennedy, Director General for Food, Farming, Animal and Plant Health, Defra
Places are limited, so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to register your interest in attending, by emailing Megan Stephenson-Poore at Megan.Poore@dodsgroup.com, including your department / organisation, job title and grade. Please note, this event is only open to civil servants.
Wednesday, 5 February 2020 - 15:30 to 19:00, followed by drinks.