Although the PR and communications industry is overwhelmingly female overall, the number of women at board director level and above remains stubbornly low. Our unique Women in Communications conference seeks to provide current and future leaders with the skills to correct this imbalance.
The event explores the role of women in communications and offers practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities in times of change. Gather your colleagues and join us for an immersive day of executive coaching. Experienced and inspirational speakers will offer advice to help you manage the challenges of modern leadership, and we will discuss together how to ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders in communications.
The conference is organised by Dods Events and held in partnership with the IoIC, CMA, PRCA and CIPR.
Women in Communications is an engaging platform providing attendees with the unique opportunity to:
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders as well as the challenges to future leaders in communications, and learn how to overcome them
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in communications
- Receive video recordings of all sessions after the event
This event is CPD-certified and contributes to your professional development