In this webinar, hosted by Civil Service World and SAS, Intel & Capgemini, our expert panel discusses whether the right foundations are in place to support plans for government’s use of data, how examples of best practice can be built upon, and what essential groundwork still needs to be done to make good on ministers’ lofty ambitions within the National Data Strategy.
On the panel are:
- Sue Bateman, Interim Chief Data Officer - Central Digital and Data Office
- Andromachi Tseloni, Academic Lead for the Ministry of Justice’s Data First programme
- Steve Burgess, Senior Consultant, Government, SAS UK
- Paul O'Neill, Senior Director of Strategic Business Development, Intel
- Simon Pearson, Vice President, Tax & Trade, Capgemini
Fill in the form below to watch on-demand.