Civil Service Potential Reserve Officers event
Think inspirational leadership, think Civil Service Reserves.
"What an individual would get from being part of the reserves is a lot of skills, transferable back into their job."
- John Manzoni, Chief Executive of the Civil Service
This exclusive event is an incredible opportunity to meet fellow colleagues who have embraced the challenge of joining the Reserves and wish to share their personal testimony and possibly dispel many of the myths associated with Reserves service. Dinner and refreshments will be provided, with the opportunity to socialise and network after the presentation.
Reasons to save the date!
• You will learn more about the exciting career opportunities as a Reserve Army Officer from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Officer recruiting team.
• Meet serving colleagues from the Civil Service
• Learn what motivates you and others
• Receive a personal invite to attend the Reserve Officer insight day at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
• Find out what it takes to be awarded the McRoberts sword of honour
• Discover how the world class management training you will receive as a Reserve Officer can benefit you professionally, personally and financially!
To find out more contact W02 Simon Jeffery RLC on
People-RFC-MODReserveChampion@mod.gov.uk no later than Thursday 9 November.
Follow @CSReserves on Twitter for further updates, using the #CSReserves #CSFollowMe hashtags.