From streamlining services and boosting efficiency to transforming the way we interact with users, the scope for what can be achieved with digital is continually getting broader. With the widening digital skills gap impacting the UK workforce and the need for organisations to show real leadership in their digital ambitions, as the opportunities for innovation grow so to do the challenges. Bringing together the latest innovations in digital transformation from across the public sector, the PublicTechnology Annual Conference is the place to learn, share and discuss the key trends and themes for the upcoming year.
The Conference streams
- Digital Leadership & Skills - from making services accessible to working smarter and greener, from apprenticeship schemes to upskilling workforces how can digital leaders guarantee digital success?
- AI and Automation - the potential uses for AI in the public sector are significant but must be balanced with ethical, fairness and safety considerations. This stream will help you navigate the best use of AI for you.
- Cloud and Procurement - the new CCS and GDS collaboration could put an end to the cloud first procurement. We will explore the future beyond the G-Cloud and best practice for procuring tech services.
- Thought leadership and knowledge-sharing - bringing together the latest innovations in digital transformation from across the public sector, the PublicTechnology Annual Conference is the place to learn, share and discuss the key trends and themes for the upcoming year.
- Networking - Meet 200+ decision makers from across the public sector and develop business connections in a vibrant networking environment.
Click here for information on how to attend, and the full agenda.