Latest civil service & public affairs moves — February 15
New appointments in the civil service, UK politics, and public affairs, via our colleagues at Dods People
- Prime Minister’s Office: Alex George appointed as Youth Mental Health Ambassador.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Victoria and Albert Museum – Lynda Nead, Ben Eliot and Nigel Webb reappointed as Trustees.
- Department for Education: Kevan Collins appointed as Education Recovery Commissioner.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Environment Agency - Stewart Davies, Ines Faden da Silva and Lilli Matson appointed as board members; Adaptation Committee of the Climate Change Committee - Michael Davies reappointed as a member.
- Northern Ireland Office: Marie Breen-Smyth replaced David Seymour as Independent Reviewer.
- Parades Commission for Northern Ireland: William Gamble appointed as member.
- Home Office: Her Majesty's Inspectorate for Constabulary Fire and Rescue Services – Andrew Cooke appointed as inspector.
- Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office: Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission – John Raine appointed as chair.
- Water Services Regulation Authority: David Black appointed as interim chief executive, replacing Rachel Fletcher on 1 April.
- Welsh Government: Hybu Cig Cymru – Catherine Smith to replace Kevin Roberts as Chair on 1st April.
- Northern Ireland Government: Edwin Poots resigned as Minister of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs; Gordon Lyons appointed as Minister of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (formerly Junior Minister, Executive Office); Gary Middleton appointed as Junior Minister, Executive Office.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renewable UK: Dan McGrail appointed as chief executive from May.
- Headland: Charlie McKnight to join the team.