Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: Homes England – Edward Lister resigned as chair
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Tate – Tim Davie reappointed as a trustee, and Farooq Chaudhry appointed as artist trustee; Historic Royal Palaces - Sarah Jenkins appointed as a trustee.
- Department for Education: School Teachers’ Review Body - Lynn Lawrence and Martin Post appointed as members.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Alan Gogbashian has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Armenia in succession to Judith Farnworth.
- Forestry Commission: Mike Seddon is the new chief executive of Forestry England.
- Scottish Labour Party: Brian Roy is to stand down as general secretary.
- UK Independence Party: Richard Braine was elected as leader of the party.
- Birmingham City Council: Clive Heaphy to become chief executive on an interim basis.
- Derry and Strabane District Council: Andrew McKane was returned to fill the vacancy in Derg (Derek Hussey had been disqualified).
- By-election Result 15th August: Shropshire Council – Gwendoline Burgess elected for Meole – Conservative hold (caused by the resignation of Conservative councillor Nic Laurens).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNAIDS - Winnie Byanyima named as executive director.