Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
See the makeup of the new government here: https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/government-and-public-sector/news/105501/updating-live-boris-johnsons-new-government-takes
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: Nuclear Decommissioning Authority – Tom Smith to stand down as chair in February when his term ends; Radioactive Waste Management – Bruce McKirdy is to retire and stand down as managing director in March; Civil Nuclear Police Authority - Sue Scane joined as an independent member.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Marine Management Organisation – Tom McCormack to become chief executive in September.
- Ministry of Defence: Defence Equipment and Support - Mark Russell has been announced as the chair, starting in November.
- Local Authorities
- By-election Result 30 July: City of London Corporation – Dawn Linsey Wright elected for Coleman Street – Independent gain from Independent. (Stuart Fraser resigned).
- By-election Results 1 August: Stockport Council – Charles Gibson elected for Hazel Grove – Liberal Democrat hold. (Jon Twigge resigned); Huntingdonshire Council – Sarah Wilson elected for Godmanchester and Hemingford Abbots – Liberal Democrat hold. (David Underwood resigned).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- Royal College of Physicians: Wajid Hussain appointed as the clinical director for digital health.
- Heart Research UK: Kate Bratt-Farrar appointed as chief executive, replacing Barbara Harpham.
- Volunteering Matters: Paul Reddish to replace Oonagh Aitken as chief executive.
- Transparency International UK: Daniel Bruce will become chief executive in the autumn.
- Association of Police and Crime Commissioners: Katy Bourne was elected as chair.