- Baroness Fairhead stood down as Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion.
- Baroness Manzoor stood down as Whip.
- Robert Buckland appointed as Minister of State at the Ministry of Justice (previously Solicitor General).
- Lucy Frazer appointed as Solicitor General (previously Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice).
- Paul Maynard appointed as Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice (previously Government Whip).
- Andrew Murrison appointed as Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: National Heritage Fund: Baroness Andrews reappointed as Wales committee chair; National Lottery Committee Fund: Peter Ainsworth reappointed as chair and Nat Slone as England committee chair; V&A - Nick Hoffman reappointed as trustee.
- Department for Health and Social Care: National Independent Safeguarding Board: Jane Randall named as Chair; Jo Aubrey, Tessa Hodgson, Karen Minton, Jan Pickles and Tony Young named as members.
- Home Office: John Tuckett has been appointed as the new immigration services commissioner, starting in the summer.
Houses of Parliament
- House of Lords: Lord Steel of Aikwood has rejoined the Liberal Democrats.
- House of Commons: International Trade Committee - Chris Leslie discharged and Gareth Thomas added as a member; Home Affairs Committee: Alex Norris and John Woodcock discharged and Janet Daby and Toby Perkins added as members; Justice Committee - Janet Daby discharged and Andy Slaughter added as a member; Women and Equalities Committee - Gavin Shuker discharged and Stephanie Peacock added as a member; Selection Committee - Andrew Stephenson discharged and Jeremy Quin added as a member; Environmental Audit Committee - Alex Cunningham discharged and Ruth Jones added as a member.
- Police Ombudsman for Northern Ireland - Marie Anderson to be recommended as the next ombudsman.
- WA Communications: Lee Findell appointed as head of corporate, and Sarah Gullo as associate director.
- Mencap: Jan Tregelles to stand down as chief executive in autumn.
- Plan International UK: Rose Caldwell appointed as chief executive, replacing Tanya Barron in September.