Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Prime Minister's Office: Reverend Ruth Kathleen Frances Bushyager is to succeed the Right Reverend Mark Sowerby to the Suffragan See of Horsham; Reverend Prebendary William Peter Guy Hazlewood is to succeed to the Right Reverend Richard Jackson to the Suffragan See of Lewes; Richard Callander appointed Lord Lieutenant for Midlothian, succeeding Robert Clerk who retired on 3rd April 2020.
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: Christine Tacon reappointed as the groceries code adjudicator; Nuclear Decommissioning Authority: Paul Winkle appointed chief operating officer of Magnox.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Gambling Commission - Terry Babbs, Brian Bannister, Jo Hill and Martin Narey appointed as commissioners.
- Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government: Nickie Aiken MP appointed as Team PPS.
- Department for International Trade: Trade Remedies Investigations Directorate - Claire Bassett to step down as chief executive designate of the Trade Remedies Authority on 31 August.
- Home Office: Independent Office for Police Conduct: Claire Bassett appointed deputy director, general operations.
- Scottish Government: Nicola Steedman appointed as Interim Deputy Chief Medical Officer.
- Scottish Parliament: Covid-19 Committee - Murdo Fraser appointed as convener and Monica Lennon as deputy convener.
- Northern Ireland Executive: Department of Justice – Michael Wardlow re-appointed chair of the Northern Ireland Police Fund. Colin Caughey, Jonathan Craig, Alice O'Kane and Brenda Plummer have been appointed as new board members.
- Welsh Government: Gordon Brown appointed as part of an advisory group on Covid-19 recovery.
- Birmingham City Council: Chris Naylor appointed as interim chief executive, replacing Graeme Betts who was also in the role on an interim basis.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMB Union: Tim Roache has resigned as general secretary.
- British Retail Consortium: Tony DeNunzio will succeed Richard Pennycook as chair on 20 May.
- National Association of Care and Support Workers: Sabina Kelly replaced Karolina Gerlich as chief executive officer on 28 April.
- Royal Statistical Society: Stian Westlake appointed as chief executive, replacing Nicola Emmerson who has been in the role on an interim basis.
- Birmingham University: Professor Stephen Jarvis appointed as pro-vice-chancellor and head of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- Evening Standard: Mike Soutar to stand down as chief executive at the end of May.