Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Solicitors in the Supreme Courts of Scotland (Amendment) Bill Committee – Daniel Johnson replaced Monica Lennon as a member.
- Scottish Forestry: David Signorini to replace Jo O’Hara as chief executive in mid-December.
- Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales: John Bader appointed as chair, Claire Sharp and Joe Stockley appointed as members.
- Orkney Islands Council: Alistair Buchan retired as chief executive.
- Newport City Council: Jane Mudd elected as leader of the council.
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council: Jon Rouse to become city director.
- Caerphilly County Borough Council: Philippa Marsden elected as leader of the council.
- Norwich City Council: Stephen Evans named as the preferred candidate for chief executive.
- By-election Results 21 November: West Sussex county council – Mike Magill elected for Bourne – Conservative hold (caused by the resignation of elected Conservative, sitting Brexit party councillor Viral Parikh); Chichester council – Janet Duncton elected for Loxwood – Conservative gain (caused by the resignation of elected Liberal Democrat, sitting Green Party councillor Natalie Hume); Cardiff council – Sian-Elin Melbourne elected for Llanishen – Conservative gain (caused by the resignation of Labour councillor Phil Bale); West Lancashire council – Sue Gregson elected for Birch Green - Labour hold (caused by the resignation of Labour councillor Claire Cooper); Moray council – Laura Powell elected for Keith and Cullen – Conservative gain (caused by the resignation of Independent councillor Ron Shepherd)l Aberdeen council – Audrey Nicoll elected for Torry/Ferryhill – Scottish National Party hold (caused by the resignation of Scottish National Party councillor Catriona Mackenzie).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of Deputies of British Jews: Daniel Sugarman appointed as public affairs officer.
- Coca-Cola GB: Joel Morris standing down as director of public affairs, communications and sustainability.
- London Plus: Martin Brookes to become Chief Executive in December.
- Outward Bound Trust: Prince Andrew stood down as patron.
- Young Enterprise: Sharon Davies became chief executive.
- Christians Against Poverty: Matt Barlow to stand down as chief executive next year and will be replaced by Paula Stringer.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK: Jonathan Schott appointed as the first chief medical officer.
- Office: Lorenzo Moretti stood down as chief executive and was replaced by Kerry Van der Merwe as interim managing director.
- Land Securities: Mark Allan replaced Robert Noel as chief executive.
- Costa Coffee: Jill McDonald appointed as chief executive.