Latest civil service & public affairs moves — March 9
New appointments in the civil service, UK politics, and public affairs, via our colleagues at Dods People
- Home Office: Philip Rutnam resigned as permanent secretary. Shona Dunn has taken the role on an interim basis.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Victoria and Albert Museum: Allegra Berman and Martin Bartle appointed as business trustees, Amanda Levete as a creative industries trustee, and Amanda Spielman as an education trustee.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Rob Dixon has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Bulgaria, replacing Emma Hopkins.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- British Chambers of Commerce: Baroness McGregor-Smith replaced Francis Martin as President.
- Blue Cross: Chris Burghes to replace Sally de la Bedoyere as chief executive in June.
- Action for Children: Melanie Armstrong is the new interim chief executive, replacing Julie Bentley.
Work and pensions secretary says that department will look to increase work coach numbers to...
Jenrick says government needs the backing of people "most affected by" its response to...
Reorganisation comes after Simon Case returns to civil service as No.10 perm sec
PAC says Get Ready for Brexit campaign did not inspire confidence, and UK now faces "two...
How can local authorities and government departments ensure that civil servants are able to...
BT takes a look at the shifting nature of cyber threats, and how organisations can detect and...
Microsoft shows a few of the ways that governments can turn data into insight
With the ‘low-hanging fruit’ exhausted, the public sector must approach new government saving...