- Department for Work and Pensions: Andrew Rhodes appointed Director General, DWP Operations.
- Wales Office: Alun Cairns has been appointed Secretary of State for Wales; Guto Bebb appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, and a Government Whip
- HM Treasury: UK Financial Investments Ltd – Oliver Holbourn appointed as Chief Executive, and James Leigh-Pemberton as Chair.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- National Gallery - Rosemary Leith and Katrin Henkel appointed as Trustees.
- Home Office: Lord Bates resigned as a Minister of State; Lord Keen of Elie appointed as spokesperson for the Home Office in the House of Lords.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Environment Agency - Richard Macdonald reappointed to the Board and named Acting Deputy Chair.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service - Michael Clancy appointed as member; Industrial Development Advisory Board - Mark Bryant, Kevin Taylor and John Drake appointed as members.
- Department for Education: Shan Scott appointed as Chief Schools Adjudicator; Council of the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment – Michelle Crilly and John Wilkinson reappointed as Board Members.
- Government Actuary's Department: Steve Humphrey appointed Head of Specialist Actuarial.
House of Lords
- Lord Barber of Tewkesbury (Crossbench, life peer) retired from the House of Lords on 25th March.
- Baroness Knight of Collingtree (Conservative, life peer) retires from the House of Lords on 24th March.
House of Commons
- The writ for the Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough by-election has been moved. It will take place on 5th May.
- The writ for the Ogmore by-election has been moved. It will take place on 5th May
- Frank Mulholland to stand down as Lord Advocate in May.
- Careers Wales - Debra Williams has been appointed as the new Chair; Sport Wales - Paul Thomas appointed Chair; Arts Council of Wales – Phil George appointed as Chair; Chief Medical Officer Ruth Hussey retires.
- Federation of Small Businesses - Mike Cherry elected as National Chair; Martin McTague elected as National Policy Director; Craig Beaumont has been promoted to Head of External Affairs UK and Louise Stewart has joined as Head of Media.