- Ministry of Justice: Parole Board - Nick Hardwick is to replace David Calvert-Smith as Chair; Paul Kernaghan named as the Judicial Appointments and Conduct Ombudsman.
- Department for Work and Pensions: Pensions Regulator – Tilly Ross, Sarah Smart and Margaret Snowdon appointed as members of the Board; Pensions Advisory Service: Museji Ahmed Takolia appointed as Chair.
- Department for Culture, Media & Sport: Fields Wicker - Miurin and Neil Mendoza appointed as Non-Executive Board Members.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Fionna Gibb has been appointed Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of Belarus.
- HM Treasury: Financial Conduct Authority – Andrew Bailey to become the new Chief Executive.
- Department for Transport: Rail Accident Investigation Branch - Simon French has been appointed as the new Chief Inspector.
- Office of Communications – Charles Gurassa appointed Chair of Channel 4.
House of Lords
- Trade Union Political Funds and Political Party Funding Select Committee – Lord Burns appointed as Chair; Lord Richard, Lord Callanan, Lord Robathan, Lord de Mauley, Lord Sherbourne of Didsbury, Baroness Dean of Thornton-le-Fylde, Lord Tyler, Baroness Drake, Lord Whitte, Earl of Kinnoull and Lord Wrigglesworth appointed as members.
House of Commons
- Robin Fell, Acting Deputy Sergeant of Arms, and Owen Sweeney, Deputy Deliverer of the Vote are to retire.
Northern Ireland Assembly
- Alastair Patterson replaced Neil Somerville as UUP MLA for Fermanagh and South Tyrone.
- Sunderland Council – Irene Lucas to become Interim Chief Executive in April.
- Stafford Council - Ian Thompson is to retire as Chief Executive later this year.
- Industry, Trade Associations and Interest Groups
- Nuclear Industry Association: Tom Greatrex has been appointed as Chief Executive.
- Association of British Insurers: Alastair Ross will be the new Head of Public Policy from March.
- Association of School and College Leaders: Malcolm Trobe to replace Brian Lightman as General Secretary.
- Unicef UK – Michael Penrose to replace David Bull as Executive Director in May.
More on HR, Skills & Personal Development
Leadership: finding and nurturing future civil service talent