- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Natural Capital Committee – Colin Mayer, Diane Coyle, Georgina Mace, Ian Bateman, Kathy Willis and Paul Leinster appointed as members.
- Department of Health: NHS England – Wendy Becker and Michelle Mitchell appointed as Non-Executive Directors.
- HM Revenue & Customs: Edward Troup named as Executive Chair from 5th April, and Jon Thompson as Chief Executive and First Permanent Secretary, to start in due course.
House of Lords
- Trade Union Political Funds and Political Party Funding Committee – Lord Hart of Chilton replaced Lord Richard as member.
House of Commons
- Education Committee – William Wragg replaced Caroline Nokes as member.
- Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments – Vicky Foxcroft replaced Tom Blenkinsop as member.
- UKIP: Diane James and William Dartmouth to replace Suzanne Evans and Neil Hamilton as Deputy Chairs.
- Trades Union Congress - Paul Nowak appointed Deputy General Secretary.
- BIFM – Ray Perry to replace James Sutton as Chief Executive in May.
- James Hutton Institute – Colin Campbell named as Chief Executive.
- Social Finance - David Blood appointed Chair, replacing Bernard Horn in April.
- Local Government Association - Roger Phillips appointed Chair of Local Government Pension Scheme Advisory Board.
- Incisive Health – Richard Douglas joined as Senior Counsel.