- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Treasure Valuation Committee - Roger Bland and Christopher Martin appointed and Tim Pestell reappointed.
- Department of Energy and Climate Change: Civil Nuclear Police Authority - Robert Wright and Paul Kernaghan reappointed as independent members
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Carole Crofts has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Republic of Azerbaijan; Alice Walpole has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Mali in succession to Joanne Adamson; Julian King has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the French Republic; British Council - Andrew Horton to join in March as Director, Digital, Partnerships and Innovation
- Department of Health: Director-General for Public and International Health Felicity Harvey is to retire in June
- Department for Education: Children’s Commissioner – Alex Burghart named as Director of Strategy and Advocacy
- Department for Transport: Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency – Gareth Llewellyn to become Chief Executive from April
- Ministry of Defence: Gordon Messenger appointed Vice Chief of the Defence Staff, replacing Stuart Peach; Philip Jones appointed First Sea Lord and Chief of Naval Staff, replacing George Zambellas in April; Stephen Hillier appointed Chief of the Air Staff, replacing Andrew Pulford in July; Christopher Deverell appointed Commander Joint Forces Command, replacing Richad Barons in April.
Northern Ireland Assembly
- Environment Committee – Alastair Patterson replaced Sandra Overend as member
- UKIP Wales: Arthur Thackeray temporarily stood down as Chair
Industry & Trade Associations
- British Medical Association - Rachel Podolak appointed as National Director, Wales
- Centre for Labour and Social Studies – Faiza Shaheen named as Director
- Westminster Policy Institute - John McTernan joins as an Associate