- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Mark Kent has been appointed Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Argentine Republic; Theresa Bubbear has been appointed Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of Estonia.
- Department of Health: David Mayhew has been appointed as the new Dementia Envoy, replacing Dennis Gillings.
- Department for Work and Pensions: John Cridland appointed as an independent reviewer of state pension age
- Ministry of Justice: Legal Aid Agency – Shaun McNally to be Chief Executive from 1st April
- Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) – Amanda Spielman to be the Interim Chief Regulator
- SportsScotland – Mel Young appointed Chair of the Board
House of Lords
- Lord Browne-Wilkinson (Crossbench, Life Peer) retired on 1st March
- British Chambers of Commerce – John Longworth has left his post as director-general
- Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen – Mick Whelan re-elected as General Secretary.
- Porta Communications – Gavin Devine to join as Chief Operating Officer
- Burton Marsteller – Andrew Clark to join as Director
- Edelman – Michael Berland stood down as Chief Executive of Edelman Berland
- Citizen's Advice Scotland – Margaret Lynch let go as Chief Executive
- RSPCA - Christopher Laurence and Sally Phillips stood down as Trustees
- Schroders – Michael Dobson to stand down as Chief Executive, replaced by Peter Harrison
- Poundland – Kevin O’Byrne to replace Jim McCarthy as Chief Executive