Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs – Amanda Blanc appointed chair of the independent review into flood insurance.
- Department of Health and Social Care – Lord Deighton appointed adviser to the secretary of state on PPE to lead the national effort to produce essential personal protective equipment for frontline health and social care staff. Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority – Sally Cheshire CBE has been re-appointed as chair until 2021.
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government – Simon Clarke MP’s ministerial role confirmed as minister of state for regional growth andlocal government. Luke Hall MP’s ministerial role confirmed as parliamentary under-secretary of state for rough sleeping and housing.
House of Lords
Whips Office: Nick Brown re-appointed opposition chief whip. Alan Campbell re-appointed deputy chief whip. Mark Tami appointed pairing whip. Senior whips: Jessica Morden appointed shadow vice-chamberlain of HM Household.
Shadow lord commissioners of HM Household appointed: Chris Elmore, Colleen Fletcher, Jeff Smith, Liz Twist.
Opposition whips appointed: Bambos Charalambous, Rosie Duffield, Florence Eshalomi, Mary Glindon, James Murray, Marie Rimmer, Matt Western.
Parliamentary private secretaries:
- Fleur Anderson appointed PPS to Preet Kaur Gill as shadow secretary of state for international development.
- Tonia Antoniazzi appointed PPS to Jonathan Reynolds as shadow secretary of statefor work and pensions.
- Olivia Blake appointed PPS to as Jo Stevens as shadow secretary of state for digital, culture, media and sport.
- Feryal Clark appointed PPS to Steve Reed as shadow secretary of state for communities and local government.
- Alex Davies-Jones appointed PPS to Jim McMahon as shadow secretary of state for Transport and to Nia Griffith as shadow secretary of state for Wales.
- Chris Evans appointed PPS to John Healey as shadow secretary of state for defence.
- Mary Foy appointed PPS to Andy McDonald as shadow secretary of state for employment rights and protections.
- Rachel Hopkins appointed PPS to Marsha De Cordova as shadow secretary of state for women and equalities.
- Darren Jones appointed PPS to David Lammy as shadow secretary of state for hustice.
- Charlotte Nichols appointed PPS to Emily Thornberry as shadow secretary of state for international trade.
- Abena Oppong-Asare appointed PPS to Anneliese Dodds as shadow chancellor of the exchequer.
- Taiwo Owatemi appointed PPS to Nick Thomas-Symonds as shadow home secretary.
- Sarah Owen appointed PPS to Lisa Nandy as shadow foreign secretary.
- Nadia Whittome appointed PPS to Jon Ashworth as shadow secretary of state for health and social care.
- Beth Winter appointed PPS to Rachel Reeves as shadow chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
- Baroness Smith of Basildon re-appointed shadow leader of the House of Lords and spokesperson for constitutional affairs and Northern Ireland.
- Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town re-appointed shadow deputy leader and spokesperson for constitutional affairs and business, energy and industrial strategy, appointed spokesperson for digital, culture, media and sport and women and equalities.
- Lord Bassam of Brighton appointed spokesperson for education and business, energy and industrial strategy.
- Lord Collins of Highbury re-appointed spokesperson for international development and Foreign and Commonwealth Office and whip, appointed spokesperson for women and equalities.
- Lord Davidson of Glen Clova re-appointed spokesperson for Scotland and law officers.
- Lord Falconer of Thoroton appointed spokesperson for law oficers and justice.
- Lord Grantchester re-appointed spokesperson for business, energy and industrial strategy and environment, food and rural affairs.
- Lord Griffiths of Burry Port re-appointed spokesperson for Wales and digital, culture, media and sport and whip.
- Baroness Jones of Whitchurch re-appointed spokesperson for environment, food and rural affairs.
- Lord Kennedy of Southwark re-appointed spokesperson for communities and local government, housing and Home Office and whip.
- Lord Lennie re-appointed whip.
- Lord Livermore appointed whip.
- Lord Ponsonby of Shulbrede appointed spokesperson for justice.
- Lord Rosser re-appointed spokesperson for Home Office and rransport.
- Baroness Sherlock re-appointed spokesperson for work and pensions.
- Lord Stevenson of Balmacara appointed spokesperson for international trade and whip.
- Baroness Thornton re-appointed spokesperson for health and social care.
- Lord Touhig appointed spokesperson for defence.
- Lord Tunnicliffe re-appointed deputy chief whip and spokesperson for Treasury and defence.
- Lord Watson of Invergowrie re-appointed spokesperson for education.
- Baroness Wheeler re-appointed deputy chief whip and spokesperson for health and social care.
- Baroness Wilcox of Newport re-appointed whip.
- Lord Beecham, Baroness Gale and Lord McKenzie of Luton have left the frontbench.
National Executive Committee appointments:
Shadow frontbench – Jim McMahon, Jonathan Reynolds, Jo Stevens. BAME Labour – Carole Sewell. Division III: constituency Labour parties – Johanna Baxter, Gurinder Singh Josan
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com