Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Labour Party: Alex Sobel named as the parliamentary private secretary to the shadow foreign secretary.
- Conservative Party: Helen Whately reappointed, and Paul Scully appointed, as deputy chair; Alec Shelbrooke reappointed, and Andrew Bowie, David Evennett, Helen Grant, Ranil Jayawardena and Caroline Johnson appointed, as vice-chairs.
- Northern Ireland Government: Northern Ireland Housing Executive – Chris Welch appointed as a member of the board.
By-election Results 8 August:Worcester Council – Mel Allcott elected for Claines – Liberal Democrat gain from Conservatives. (Stuart Denlegh-Maxwell died); East Northamptonshire Council – Lee Walker elected for Irthlingborough Waterloo – Conservative hold. (Marika Hillson resigned); Cambridge Council – Josh Matthews elected for Newnham – Liberal Democrat hold. (Lucy Nethsingha resigned as elected as an MEP).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- Nesta: Ravi Gurumurthy to replace Geoff Mulgan as chief executive at the end of the year.
- World Land Trust: Jonathan Barnard to replace John Burton as chief executive in September.
- Cats Protection: Catherine Cottrell appointed as director of income generation, starting on 23 September.
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations: Peter Kellner to stand down as chair at the end of November.
- Royal National Institute of Blind People: Stuart Fox to become director of finance, having been in the role on an interim basis.