Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Department of Health and Social Care: Health Education England – Wendy Reid to become chief executive on an interim basis on 1st April, replacing Ian Cumming.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Philip Barton has been appointed British High Commissioner to the Republic of India in succession to Dominic Asquith; Catherine Inglehearn has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Niger in succession to Cat Evans; Karen Pierce has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the United States of America.
- HM Treasury: Financial Conduct Authority - Bernadette Conroy and Jeannette Lichnerwill named as Non-Executive Directors of the board, replacing Amelia Fletcher and Catherine Bradley; National Savings and Investment - Christopher Fisher and Sharmila Nebhrajani reappointed as Non-Executive Directors of the board.
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: Innovate UK - Isabel Fox and Matt Clifford appointed as members of the council; Regulatory Horizon Council – Cathryn Ross appointed as the first chair of the new committee; Sellafield Ltd - Martin Chown became the new chief executive.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: National Lottery Community Fund - Tony Burton appointed as interim Chair until 20th August.
- Ministry of Justice: Parole Board – Peter Rook became the vice-chair.
- Scottish Government: Derek Mackay resigned as finance minister.
- Boston Council: Paul Skinner elected as council leader; By-election Result 6th February: Warrington council – Alex Abbey elected for Burtonwood and Winwick – Labour hold (caused by the death of Labour councillor Terry O’Neill).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West Lakes Trust: James Platts promoted to become chief executive.
- 360Giving: Tania Cohen to replace Rachel Rank on 16th March.
- Shelter Scotland: Graeme Brown to stand down as director in May.
- British Dental Association – Martin Woodrow appointed as chief Executive, having been in the role on an interim basis.
- Abellio UK – Emily James named as head of public affairs.
- Teneo: Amber Rudd to join as senior adviser.