Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Scotland Office – Douglas Ross resigned as parliamentary under-secretary of state.
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: Nuclear Decommissioning Authority – Ros Rivaz appointed as chair, replacing Tom Smith from 1 September.
- Ministry of Justice – Nicholas Hopkins has been reappointed as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law.
- HM Treasury: National Savings & Investments – Ian Ackerley reappointed as chief executive for three years.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Natural History Museum – Harris Bokhari and Yadvinder Malhi appointed as trustees. National Portrait Gallery –- Mark Cecil and Chris Grayling appointed as trustees. UK Sport – Chris Pilling and Ismail Amla appointed as board members. British Tourist Authority – Patrick McLoughlin appointed as chair. Visit England – Nick de Bois appointed as chair.
- UK Statistics Authority – Richard Dobbs and David Spiegelhalter have been appointed as non-executive board members.
- Charity Commission – Nick Baker appointed as chief operating officer in August.
Houses of Parliament
- House of Lords – Lord Woolmer (Labour, life peer) retired on 26 May.
- House of Commons – Jonathan Edwards had the Plaid Cymru Whip suspended and now sits as an Independent.
- Northern Ireland Government: Industrial Court – Barry Fitzpatrick reappointed as acting chair, and Robin Bell, Barbara Martin, Patrick Masterson and Patricia O'Callaghan as members. Belfast Health and Social Care Trust – Gordon Smyth reappointed as finance non-executive director.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Justice Committee – Sinead Bradley replaced Patsy McGlone as a member. Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee – Patsy McGlone replaced Pat Catney as a member.
- East Devon District Council – Paul Arnott appointed as leader of the council.
- Labour Party – David Evans elected as the general secretary.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- Mercy Ships UK – Joanne Balaam named as acting executive director, replacing Lea Milligan.
- MQ: Transforming Mental Health – Lea Milligan to become chief executive at the end of June.
- Mencap – Mairi Martin appointed as executive director of transformation.
- Comic Relief – Eric Salama appointed as chair.
- The National Brain Appeal – Jackie Ashley appointed as chair.