Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Consumer Council for Water – Robert Light named as the new chair.
- Cabinet Office: Boundary Commission for England - Colin Byrne and Sarah Hamilton have been appointed as members.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Jane Marriott has been appointed British High Commissioner to the Republic of Kenya; Victoria Billing has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Senegal and Non-Resident Ambassador to the Republic of Cabo Verde; Nicholas Abbott has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Kosovo.
- Department of Health and Social Care: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency - David Webb reappointed as a non-executive director; Jenny Harries to become the new deputy chief medical Officer for England on 15 July.
- Ministry of Justice: Sarah Castle to become the official solicitor and public trustee from 4 July; Criminal Cases Review Commission - Cindy Butts, Ian Comfort, Johanna Higgins, Christine Anne Smith, David Brown and Sukhvinder Kaur appointed as commissioners.
- National Assembly for Wales: Finance Committee – Mark Reckless appointed as a member; External Affairs and Additional Legislation Committee – Mandy Jones appointed as a member; Equality, Local Government and Communities Committee – Caroline Jones appointed as a member; Standards of Conduct Committee – David Rowlands appointed as a member.
- Scottish Parliament: Paul Grice to stand down as chief executive of the Parliament in September.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations: Karl Wilding to replace Stuart Etherington as chief executive in September.
- Alliance for Intellectual Property: Eddy Leviten to stand down as director general at the end of July.