Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy – Ben Bradley MP stood down as PPS to secretary of state Alok Sharma.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport – Baroness Wyld appointed as non-executive board member for three years.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office – Caroline Wilson CMG appointed as ambassador to China from September. Mark Clayton appointed ambassador to Georgia from August.
- HM Treasury: Office for Budget Responsibility – Sir Christopher Kelly re-appointed as non-executive member; Financial Policy Committee – Jonathan Hall appointed as external member.
- Vicky Fox appointed chief executive of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom and the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, taking over from Mark Ormerod CB, who retires in September.
House of Commons
- Procedure Committee – Kate Hollern and Alex Norris discharged; Angela Eagle and Kevan Jones added.
- Scottish Affairs Committee – David Duguid discharged; Douglas Ross added.
- Welsh Affairs Committee – Anna McMorrin discharged; Ruth Jones added.
- Mohammad Asghar MS for South Wales East region passed away on 16 June.
Northern Ireland Executive
- Carál Ní Chuilín MLA replaced Deirdre Hargey MLA as minister for communities, who has temporarily stepped down on health grounds.
- Sarah Havlin appointed as local government boundaries commissioner.
- John Larkin QC’s term of office as attorney general for Northern Ireland will cease at the end of June.
- Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland – Derek Martin reappointed as vhair and Tom Wright and Harry Sinclair reappointed board members for a second three-year term.
- Northern Ireland Screen – Carmel Mullan and Peter Weil appointed board members for five years and Tom Gray for three years.
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority – Christine Collins MBE appointed interim chair.
- Dods Group – Mark Smith appointed as interim non-executive chairman.
- Financial Reporting Council – Kate O’Neill appointed as director of Investor and stakeholder engagement.
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland – Stephen Henderson appointed head of dental division.
- The Scouts – Chloe Kembery appointed as director of communications and marketing.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org