Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: Nick Hurd appointed as independent adviser on Grenfell.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Hemant Patel appointed as a non-executive board member.
- Cabinet Office: Advisory Committee on Business Appointments – Lord Pickles to replace Baroness Browning as Chair on 1 April.
- Competition and Markets Authority: Andrea Coscelli reappointed as chief executive.
- Greater London Authority: Alison Moore and Murad Qureshi replaced Tom Copley and Fiona Twycross as Labour Londonwide AMs; Tom Copley took up post as Deputy Mayor for Housing.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Health Committee - Colin McGrath replaced Sinead Bradley as a member.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- Comic Relief: Alex Reid stood down as chief executive, Ruth Davison to take the role on an interim basis.
- Clic Sargent: Rachel Kirby-Rider promoted to become chief executive, replacing Katy Lee.