Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Home Office: Philip Rutnam resigned as permanent secretary. Shona Dunn has taken the role on an interim basis.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Victoria and Albert Museum: Allegra Berman and Martin Bartle appointed as business trustees, Amanda Levete as a creative industries trustee, and Amanda Spielman as an education trustee.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Rob Dixon has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Bulgaria, replacing Emma Hopkins.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- British Chambers of Commerce: Baroness McGregor-Smith replaced Francis Martin as President.
- Blue Cross: Chris Burghes to replace Sally de la Bedoyere as chief executive in June.
- Action for Children: Melanie Armstrong is the new interim chief executive, replacing Julie Bentley.