Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- No.10 – Simon Case appointed as permanent secretary with specific responsibility for overseeing the Covid-19 crisis.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office – Nigel Baker has been appointed Her Majesty’s ambassador to the Slovak Republic in succession to Andrew Garth in August. David Steel has been appointed governor of Gibraltar in succession to Edward Davis in June.
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: Regulatory Policy Committee – Stephen Gibson named as interim chair.
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service – Clare Chapman appointed as chair from 27th July, replacing Brendan Barber.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Ofcom – Alison Marsden appointed as director of content standards, licensing and enforcement.
- Department of Health and Social Care/Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy – Kate Bingham appointed as chair of the UK’s Vaccine Taskforce.
Houses of Parliament
- House of Commons: Liaison Committee – Bernard Jenkin elected as chair.
- Northern Ireland Assembly – Cara Hunter became the new SDLP MLA for East Londonderry, replacing John Dallat. Public Accounts Committee – Matthew O'Toole appointed as a member.
- Northern Ireland Government: Northern Health and Social Care Trust – Paul Corrigan and Jim McCall reappointed as Nnon-executive directors. Northern Ireland Guardian Ad Litem Agency – Gemma Loughran appointed as non-executive chair. Veronica Callaghan as social work professional non-executive member.
- Nottingham City Council – Mel Barrett appointed as chief executive.
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jewish Leadership Council – Claudia Mendoza and Michelle Janes to become joint chief executive on an interim basis, replacing Simon Johnson on 23 June.
- MHP – Nick Vaughan to become an Associate Director.
- Cicero/AMO – Sonia Khan to become a Director.
- APCO Worldwide –- Richard Harrington appointed as a Senior Adviser.
- Monzo – Tom Blomfield stood down as UK chief executive and will become President. TS Anil will take up the role alongside his US chief executive role.