Sign up here to recieve Dods People Moves briefing in your email inbox every week
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy: National Nuclear Laboratory Board - Iain Clarkson has been appointed as a non-executive member of the NNL Board; Nuclear Decommissioning Authority: Michelle Heath appointed as a non-executive director.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Sport England - Azeem Akhtar, Tove Okunniwa and David Mahoney appointed as board members; Treasure Valuation Committee - Henrietta Gleave reappointed as a trustee.
- HM Revenue & Customs: Michael Hearty, Patricia Gallan and Paul Morton join as non-executive directors; Jacky Wright to stand down as chief digital and information officer on 11 October.
- HM Land Registry: Simon Hayes has been appointed as the new chief executive, starting in November.
- Labour Party: Matthew Pennycook resigned as shadow minister for exiting the EU.
- Scottish Parliament: Justice Sub-committee on Policing - Jenny Gilruth replaced Stewart Stevenson and James Kelly replaced Daniel Johnson as a member.
- National Assembly for Wales: Committee on Assembly Electoral Reform – Dawn Bowden was elected as chair of this new committee.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Rachel Woods is to replace Steven Agnew as Green Party MLA for North Down on 7 October.
- By-election Results 26 September: West Sussex Council - Brenda Burgess elected for Three Bridges - Conservative hold (caused by the death of Conservative councillor Charles Petts); Crawley Council - Maureen Mwagale elected for Tilgate - Conservative hold (caused by the death of Conservative councillor Charles Petts); Rochford Council - Danielle Belton elected for Sweyne Park and Grange - Conservative gain (caused by the resignation of Rockford District Residents councillor Toby Mountain); Ipswich Council - Adam Rae elected for Alexandra - Labour hold (caused by the resignation of Labour councillor Adam Leeder); Luton Council - Asif Masood elected for Icknield - Labour gain (caused by the death of Conservative councillor Mike Garrett).
If you and your organisation would like to be included in this section, then email us at email@example.com
- Raleigh International: Julian Olivier appointed as the new chief executive.
- Alzheimer's Society: Jeremy Hughes to stand down as chief executive.
- Association of Charitable Organisations: Donal Watkin to replace Dominic Fox as chief executive.