- Department for Transport: Robert Goodwill MP appointed Minister of State.
- Ministry of Justice: Parole Board for England and Wales - Sir David Calvert-Smith reappointed as Chair.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Natural Capital Committee – Dieter Helm reappointed as Chair.
- HM Treasury: Office of Tax Simplification – Angela Knight appointed as Chair.
- Department of Health: Care Quality Commission - Peter Wyman named as Chair.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Duncan Norman has been appointed Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of Albania.
- Non-Ministerial Departments: Charity Commission - David Holdsworth appointed as Chief Operating Officer; Office of Communications - Stephen Hill has stepped down as a Non-Executive.
House of Commons:
- Speaker's Advisory Committee on Works of Art – Simon Hare and Nadhim Zahawi appointed as members.
- Sub-Committee on Education, Skills and the Economy – Neil Carmichael and Iain Wright appointed as Co-Chairs. Ian Austin, Paul Blomfield, Michelle Donelan, Suella Fernandes, Lucy Frazer, Kate Hollern, Ian Mearns, Amanda Milling, Amanda Solloway, Michelle Thomson, Craig Tracey and Chris White appointed as members.
- Federation of Small Businesses - Craig Beaumont appointed as Acting Head of External Affairs UK.
- British Beer & Pub Association - David Forde is replacing Jonathan Neame as Chair.
- Music Managers’ Forum - Annabella Coldrick named as the new Chief Executive.
- General Dental Council – Ian Brack appointed as interim Chief Executive.
More on HR, Skills & Personal Development
Leadership: finding and nurturing future civil service talent