- Crown Prosecution Service: Nick Folland named as new Chief Executive from March, taking over from Peter Lewis.
- Department of Health: NHS Clinical Commission – Graham Jackson elected as Co-Chair, replacing Steve Kell; Health Education England - Keith Pearson reappointed as Chair.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Gareth Davies appointed Director-General for Business and Science, having been in the role on an interim basis; UK Commission for Employment and Skills – Ian Kinder named as new Chief Executive from March, replacing Michael Davis.
- Buckinghamshire County Council – Neil Gibson to replace Chris Williams as Chief Executive on an interim basis from April.
- BAE Systems – Charles Woodbur to take over from Ian King as Chief Executive.
- Open University – Simon Hughes to become Head of Public Affairs as maternity cover.
- Hume Brophy – Chris Martin to join as a Director in the public affairs division.
- Lansons – James Dowling appointed as Head of Public Policy.
- Political Intelligence – Philip Reid promoted to Managing Partner.