- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Minister for Sport Tracey Crouch has gone on maternity leave, the role will be covered by David Evennett; UK Anti-Doping - Pippa Britton, Trevor Pearce and Sarah Winckless appointed to the Board; VisitBritain – Andrew Stokes is the new interim Director and Angela Bray a new member; National Gallery – Charles Sebag-Montefiore and John Singer reappointed as Trustees.
- Home Office: Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism – Thomas Hurd appointed as the new Director-General, taking over from Charles Farr in April.
- Department of Energy and Climate Change: Gas and Electricity Markets Authority - Rachel Fletcher has been appointed as an Executive Director, and Christine Farnish as a Non-Executive Director.
- Ministry of Defence: Stuart Peach appointed new Chief of the Defence Staff, replacing Nicholas Houghton in the summer; Jayne McGivern has been appointed as the new Chair of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation Board.
- Office of Rail and Road: Joanna Whittington appointed as the new Chief Executive.
House of Lords: Lord Weidenfield (Crossbench, Life Peer), died on 20th January.
House of Commons: Environmental Audit Select Committee – Huw Irranca-Davies to step down as Chair.
Labour Party: Christina Rees appointed as a Shadow Minister for Justice.
Scottish Parliament: Health and Sport Committee – Fiona McLeod replaced Bob Doris as a member; Standards, Procedures and Public Appointments Committee - Michael Russell replaced Gil Paterson as a member;
Local Authorities: Mansfield Council – Bev Smith appointed as Chief Executive; Cornwall Council – Kate Kennally appointed as Chief Executive.
Industry & interest groups: Pensions Policy Institute - Lawrence Churchill will replace Michael Pomery as Chair on 15th June; Burson-Marsteller UK – Stephen Day promoted to Chief Operating Officer.
More on HR, Skills & Personal Development
Leadership: finding and nurturing future civil service talent