- Department for Work and Pensions: Iain Duncan Smith resigned as work and pensions secretary; Stephen Crabb appointed as his successor.
- Wales Office: Stephen Crabb replaced as Welsh Secretary by Alun Cairns.
- Ministry of Justice: Legal Services Board - Jemima Coleman and Michael Smyth appointed as non-lay members and Terence Babbs reappointed as lay member.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Environment Agency - John Curtin appointed as Executive Director for Flood & Coastal Risk Management and Harvey Bradshaw as Executive Director for Environment & Business.
- Department for Communities and Local Government: Jo Farrar appointed director general for local government and public services; Planning Inspectorate - Sarah Richards replaced Steve Quartermain as Chief Executive.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: Historic Royal Palaces - Carole Souter appointed as Trustee.
- Department for Education: Equality and Human Rights Commission — David Isaac appointed as Chair.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Josephine Gauld has been appointed Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, replacing Mark Bensberg.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Sam Lister appointed Group Director of Communications.
- Food Standards Agency - David Brooks, Rosie Glazebrook, Stewart Houston and Paul Williams appointed as members of the board.
House of Lords
- Lord Briggs (Crossbench, Life Peer) died on 15th March.
- National Assembly for Wales: Roderick Evans to replace Gerard Elias as Commissioner for Standards.
- Arts Council of Wales - Alan Watkin, Richie Turner and John Carey Williams appointed as members.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Eddie Lynch named as the new Commissioner for Older People.